Public Pressure is an independent Web3 music platform. We provide artists with an internal NFT Creative Studio to propel ideas, help them produce and deliver engaging music related content and experiences in the form of NFTs. This gives artists a chance to build a deeper connection with their fans, shrinking the artist-fan gap.
Visual Content Creator / Part-time Graphic Designer (with the possibility of a future full-time role), part of the marketing team at Public Pressure.
Sharp, “young at heart”, edgy, meme driven, engaging, fast to react to early trends, can deliver a message in visual form quickly, effectively, and with an understanding on how to stay on the right side of a fine line.
Love for music is a huge plus. An understanding of Crypto / Web3 is also an additional plus.
The Visual Content Creator / Graphic Designer reports to the VP of Marketing, Social Media Managers, NFT Production Director and CEO
Responsible for the following areas of the business:
- Produce assets for social media posts
- Liaise continuously with Public Pressure social media managers for visual content requirements
- Generate new ideas for posts from a visual perspective
- Producing digital designs to accompany all types of online marketing collateral
- Contribute to the building of Presentation Decks
- Designing printed material including billboard ads, merch etc.
- Ensure brand identity is respected throughout the body of work
- (Ideally) Bachelor’s degree in creative arts, graphic design and any other related course
- Experience with Adobe packages
- Minimum 1+ years of experience
- A great portfolio showcasing your skills
- Active on a range of social channels / culturally social media driven
- Fluent in English
- A passion for design and a collaborative spirit
- Basic motion graphic/video skills a big plus